- Bright Futures and the PRPD will be hosting a coat drive! More information can be found on this flyer!
- Angel Tree Applications are now available: https://form.jotform.com/prfbc/angel-tree-form-2020
- October 16 and 19 are remote learning days. If you would like to order lunch for your child we will need the following form completed by 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐! https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLScYK8s88jXUSw…/viewform This program is for ALL kids 0-18!
- 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠: Enter the drive on the south side of the Middle School from Weston Street. Pull up to the double doors. When you arrive, call the number that is posted on the window. Please stay in your vehicle. Lunch will be brought to you.
- Flyer with information on lunch details here: https://drive.google.com/…/1-vWOSbxSqbAKdfe5gVG…/view…
A big thanks to Mrs. Thielemier, Mrs. Baker, Mrs. Strode, and all of their students for spreading kindness at the intermediate. They wrote thoughtful notes to let Christine know how special she is to our school!Check out the sweet notes/cards they made for her in honor of National Custodian Day which was on October 2nd!
The middle school celebrated National Custodian Day on 10/2 by honoring our amazing Miss Claudia! She does so much to take care of us and help us stay safe every day, we wanted her to know how much we love and appreciate her!
Check out our community newsletter here: smore.com/j51ua
- Oct 13 FAFSA Night: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctCYI0LlFmOiREyQTtJTqh-QvezTNn7t7rAEaQfdqMMic11g/viewform
- Juniors and Seniors – the United States Senate Youth Program is an exciting scholarship opportunity and experience. More can be found on this page of the DESE website.