Mask Guidelines Update
This update to the Ready for Learning policy went into effect immediately Thursday, September 2, 2021 and will be re-evaluated at the next school board meeting on September 13, 2021.
Ozark Guidance Parenting Ed Sessions
Ozark Guidance is offering some different parent education webinars for anyone who would like to attend via zoom. Different topics are held throughout the year so feel free to find one you are interested in or share with someone you think would like to attend. A complete list of dates and topics can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OEhRjLlYdT1elin2mTxKRAF9LKSiZDTD/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=103919063357086675139&rtpof=true&sd=true&fbclid=IwAR3sCvdzK4Agnq1-qdhmMcF6oDUBJ3F4ToKlPhays16-VUfdybUAPpffEjg
Community Clinic Pea Ridge
Did you know Community Clinic Pea Ridge, our school-based health center located in the high school, offers a shuttle service to appointments? Parents and families, we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to help our students attend appointments independently. Check out the flyer on the services Community Clinic Pea Ridge offers to everyone! We welcome students, faculty, families, and community members.
Pea Ridge FFA Blue and Gold Sale
This sale is a great way to support the Pea Ridge FFA Chapter!
There are no classes on Labor Day (9/6)! We hope you have a wonderful three-day weekend!
- Mrs. Shackelford’s and Mrs. Savage’s classes had a fun time exploring letter centers at the start of this week:
- Here are some great photos of Ms. Lillard’s and Mrs. Kimble’s first Lexia Superstars this school year:
- Here are some 4th Grade Science photos from the beginning of the week! On Monday and Tuesday of this week, we were back outside working on recording more observations and questions in our nature journals:
- The latest Blackhawk Bulletin can be found here: smore.com/f57eh. This edition includes MAP testing dates, spirit shirt order information, and more!
Junior High School
Have a great long weekend, we look forward to seeing you Tuesday!
- Student Council elections are gearing up! We are excited to see student leadership growing at Pea Ridge Junior High School.
- Mr. Edwards’ class working hard on solar system models this week:
ACT Sign-Up Assistance with SOAR
ACT Saturday Prep with SOAR
- Sept. 18th Saturday Prep: Math and Science
- Oct. 2nd Saturday Prep: Reading and English.
Both sessions will take place at Pea Ridge High School from 9:00 am – 12 pm, and are open to Pea Ridge Students Grades 7-12
Our game against Siloam Springs has been rescheduled to September 17th:
The Spanker Creek Crafts Fair
The Spanker Creek Crafts Fair is coming up October 13 – 17. Every year the junior class is responsible for raising money to pay for prom. This is our biggest fundraiser each year. Volunteering for this event is a great way to earn credits toward your class dues (normally $30) and if you volunteer enough hours, prom tickets could also be discounted or completely paid for. Parents/Guardians may also volunteer to earn credits for their child. Complete this form to express interest or contact Ms. McWilliams, Mrs. Staats, or Mr. Carreira for more information.
Mr. Pohl gained the most votes from our PRHS students in the first ballot of the 2021-22 school year.
We want to hear from YOU!
As always, we value your input. If you have a minute, please consider providing feedback: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9-Pzf4bPVqk_eeASiancD9FJ0qL-oEMCoG71DaebLRbHdWg/viewform?gxids=7628.
Happy Labor Day Weekend, Blackhawks!
See you in class on Tuesday!